This renowned company has built up a strong reputation with high-quality products within the fresh fruit and vegetable business. Its products come from its own growing companies in the Netherlands, Southern Europe, South America and the Middle East, among others. It also cooperates with selected growers, grower associations and other suppliers. Due to the strong combination of quality products from our own cultivation and from the best suppliers, a complete and competitive range of fruit and vegetables is offered daily.
You will focus on selling fruits and vegetables to the retail chains in Poland. This requires a commercial attitude and an active attitude. You will participate fully in devising and implementing the various sales promotions and programs to successfully serve a growing group of customers. You report to the commercial director and you are responsible for maintaining the existing customer base. An important part of the job is to search and find (potential) interesting new customers in this specific area of retail. This requires market research and knowledge to know what existing and new customers need. A large and solid network (building) is important. You also make telephone contacts that lead to organizing special meetings and meetings with potential clients. Of course you take care of good preparation with attractive presentations about existing or new products and services. You can negotiate well and sharply, you know how to close the best deals, handle any complaints correctly and you are a good and trusted representative of the company. Besides sales, it would be great if you have experience in purchasing. You are a real team worker who can work well with colleagues.
• Demonstrated experience in selling fruit and vegetables (minimum 5 years).
• Communicative skills, good negotiator.
• Takes initiative, a go-getter who wants to learn fast.
• Sense of commercial opportunities and possibilities.
• Excellent command of Polish and English.
• Knowledge of food safety systems and procedures.
• Experienced ERP user and knowledge of MS Office.
• Sound knowledge of marketing and negotiation techniques.
• Motivated with a driven result-oriented approach.
• Team player.
• Feels at home in an international working environment.
Do you recognize yourself in that strong sense of seeing and exploiting commercial opportunities? Do you enjoy working independently with plenty of room for personal initiative and responsibility? The conditions are excellent and fit the seriousness of the work. Do want to know more? Call us or write us an email. All responses will remain confidential.
Mob: +31 6 10782861